About Elektra Health
Elektra Health is on a mission to smash the menopause taboo. We empower the 50M women currently navigating menopause with evidence-based education, care & community. Elektra Health is led by experienced women’s healthcare founders and top OB/GYNs, and is backed by leading venture capital firms, angel investors and industry advisors from SoulCycle, Condé Nast, One Medical, and beyond. We've been featured in the New York Times, Fast Company, Forbes, Pitchbook, the Financial Times and Crunchbase, and by both Katie Couric and Maria Shriver.
About the role
Elektra is looking for a Director of Growth Marketing to help us amplify and grow our mission to smash the menopause taboo. As our first senior marketing hire, you’ll play a significant role in developing Elektra's marketing. If you’re passionate about empowering women and changing the status quo, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Working closely with Elektra’s CEO, you’ll help us capture the “lightning in a bottle" opportunity & momentum in the menopause space, creating the women's health movement of a generation in the process. We look to you to help us identify new and creative ways to expand our community & reach to millions of women across the country, ensuring that Elektra becomes synonymous with world-class menopause care, education & community.
In this position, you will:
- Rapidly expand Elektra's community & member base, reaching hundreds of thousands of women in year one alone.
- Develop Elektra’s full customer lifecycle analytics, with an eye to measure, analyze, and learn what motivates and inspires our members.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all acquisition marketing channels (Paid Facebook, email, SEM, SEO, retargeting, referrals, social, etc.).
- Oversee paid social channels to aggressively manage CAC and LTV.
- Build test strategies to drive positive ROI by optimizing CPA across channels.
- Perform strategic analysis and transform data into actionable insights to ensure channel optimization and growth (weekly & quarterly growth report cadence).
- Driving pricing and packaging testing and learning, as well as user segmentation.
- Work cross-functionally with teams across Marketing, Creative, Product & Clinical to ensure smooth communication & shared learnings.
- Identify and manage Elektra’s vendors around paid social campaigns, brand marketing projects, etc.
- Collaborate with Elektra’s content marketing team, including leveraging our weekly newsletter, blog/SEO, social channels, email marketing campaigns, etc. as a means to growth.
- Develop our partnership & influencer channel opportunities, as needed.
- Collaborate with Elektra's founders & advisors on thought leadership campaigns, as well as press & media development.
- Manage and grow Elektra’s marketing team, laying the foundation for an equal parts creative & analytical marketing environment.
We are a small team with big ambitions. As such, we’re looking to bring on a Director of Growth Marketing who is comfortable working in a fast-paced, early-stage environment as both a doer and strategist.
What We’re Looking for in a Candidate
The Elektra team is composed of passionate, thoughtful, execution-oriented individuals who like to roll up our sleeves and dig in. If you’re passionate about empowering women and building a better hormonal health & wellness experience for the 21st century, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Marketing executive with minimum 7+ years of growth marketing experience in consumer tech (social / gaming platforms, digital health & wellness, consumer brand)
- You have experience overseeing several of the following: email marketing, content marketing, SEO initiatives, paid marketing campaigns/vendors, influencer marketing, PR, thought leadership campaigns.
- You’ve successfully managed marketing and launched a consumer startup, and know how to build an audience.
- You understand the full lifecycle of a marketing campaign, and you thrive on getting into the weeds around analytics.
- A team player who is kind, inclusive, detail-oriented and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Enthusiastic and excited to work in an early-stage, high-growth, operationally-complex technology startup.
- You're an expert in: Facebook Ads Manager, Adwords/SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, A/B testing, site optimizations, Excel/Google Sheets, data analysis
- Bonus points if you're familiar with: Unbounce, Hotjar, Typeform, Klaviyo, and/or other similar tools within the growth stack
- Location: NYC preferred as that’s where the founding team is based, but we’re open to remote for the right candidate.
- Compensation: Competitive salary, equity & benefits.
Please send your resume and a short note to Alessandra Henderson, Co-founder & CEO firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals of all genders, race, sexual orientation, nationality, ability, veteran status, and educational background are strongly encouraged to apply.